Resources & Links
Contact the coaches listed on the Coach's Corner pages if you are looking for sport or event-specific coaching or training advice. These coaches are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with other coaches and athletes from around the world.
General Coaching and Training Advice
Corner - A network of coaches in the UK and around the world who are
prepared to share, with other coaches and athletes, their coaching experience
- Caliber - 1-on-1 online coaching from a qualified expert trainer who will help you build muscle, burn fat, and work towards the best shape of your life.
- Castra Gym - Gym and Fitness on the East Side of Pattaya.
- Fitness Brain - provide researched information on health, nutrition, and fitness and provides buying guides and healthy recipes for high protein nutrition.
- First Aid - ACLS Training Center have published a First Aid article titled "A Coach's Guide to First Aid"
- Fitness Savvy - provides the latest in sports and scientific research, accompanied by the UK's first and only dedicated price comparison site..
- Fitproincome - a website tailored to fitness professionals (PTs, gym instructors and group-ex teachers) to help them improve their careers, increase their profits and answer many questions that do not get answered by people new to the industry.
- ISO Micro Gym - The complete 15 minutes ISO programme in a pocket-size flip chart for all-round strength and fitness..
- Maryville University - this resource provides basic first aid guidelines, sports injury prevention strategies, injury prevention equipment, and educational resources for coaches.
- Muay Thai - Top Muay Thai training tips to help you break through the next barrier and achieve your training goal..
- MoveGB started with gyms in Bath and gyms in Bristol. It has grown to include membership to 1000s of gyms, pools, studios and classes near you - find and book, then enjoy unlimited and unrestricted access to any activity at venues across your city! Now including gyms in London.
- Muscle-Fitness-Training.com - Your muscle-up resource for weight training, bodybuilding,
kettlebells, and six-pack abs..
- Noob Gains - The fastest method for beginners to build a lean and muscular body that draws massive attention.
- OutsideHow - Brian, the founder of OutsideHow, provides an insight into the many benefits of hiking.
- Personal Trainer Insurance from FitPro.
- Sport e
Coach - provides Internet-based solutions for sports coaching, health &
fitness. Services include an accredited online level 1 strength &
conditioning coaching qualification & online training advice..
- Table Tennis Top - The website is all about table tennis, product reviews, skills, and coaching tips.
- The Speed Project - your one-stop site dedicated to providing you with information to help increase your speed and agility for your sport..
- PowerliftingTechnique.com - a site dedicated to teaching proper powerlifting techniques and principles to get stronger in the gym
- FeastGood.com - a site dedicated to workout nutrition, including bulking/cutting tips, meal prep, and diet reviews
- Muscle & Brawn - A team of dedicated and honest experts and writers that offer a no fluff guide to health and supplementation
- Keto Diet - how to attain and maintain ketosis and a hard to find ingredient finder to help those on the ketosis diet eat a balanced diet within ketosis constraints.
- Supplements - We offer the latest in advice on supplements and the UK's first price comparisons for sports supplements.
- Athlete Mental Health Awareness - a resource titled "Mental Health in Athletes: 45 Resources to Help You Cope" published by Online MSW Programs. This article shares support resources and external organizations to help athletes recognize and overcome mental health issues. Information is provided to support elite professionals, coaches, youth, secondary and collegiate level athletes for addressing overall mental wellness both on the field and off.
- Physical Therapy Product Reviews: Our website provides rehab and sports performance equipment and advice to patients of all ages. We provide reviews on medical products and help consumers get the best equipment for their needs..
- Sano Physiotherapy Ltd offers a professional physiotherapy service, sports massage and sports injury rehabilitation. Sano has several physiotherapists at the Nottingham sites that have previously or currently worked in elite-level professional sport and can accurately diagnosis any sports-related injury alongside bespoke treatment and rehabilitation programmes.
Sports Business Industry
- Daily Sports News - Get all your daily sports news here!..
- WebsiteSetup - An in-depth guide for beginners on creating a website that will allow you to build a targeted audience and attract new clients.
PE Students and Teachers
- PEteacherEDU.org is an indispensable resource in the USA for anyone interested in becoming a physical educator or improving their current educational credentials.
- Future Fit Training is the leading UK training provider of personal training courses and nutrition courses. Future fit has been around since 1993 and recently won two industry awards for best quality courses and content. They work with gym partners to guarantee interviews for their training graduates, and it is a company that provides not only qualifications but also career advice..
- Health and Fitness Education (HFE) - HFE delivers one of the UK's leading personal trainer courses. As an award-winning training provider to the fitness industry, HFE boasts a wide range of qualifications offered primarily in a blended style. Learners complete a fully supported home-study period, in which all the resources are provided, before attending an intensive practical training course at one of their regional training centres. All of their studies lead to industry-recognized fitness instructor qualifications.
- HoylesFitness - The online home of a Cheshire Personal Training and Wellbeing business. Their services include Personal Training, Corporate Fitness and their own unique weight loss group, The Handy Plan..
- OriGym - Their training courses are recognised in the United Kingdom and internationally. They have over 100 professional tutors working across major cities in the UK and are fully endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS.
- Personal Training Singapore - PTS offers professional personal trainers in Singapore that come to your home at affordable rates. Our trainers specialise in weight loss training and muscle building training.
- PGPT - One of London's leading personal trainers. Exclusive mobile personal training for executives, professionals and busy Londoners.
- PowerGym Fitness - is a high-end commercial fitness equipment supplier suitable for professional gyms or home setups.
- TRAINFITNESS - an awarding winning provider of personal training courses and fitness qualifications. All courses and qualifications are REPs accredited and internationally recognised. There is a range of study options on offer; full time, part-time and distance personal training courses. Learn anytime and on the move with the dedicated app.
- The International Fitness Professionals Assoc. (IFPA) is proud to provide the highest quality education and certification process for Personal Trainer, Sports Conditioning Specialist, Medical-Fitness Specialists and all professionals, dedicated to leading everyone to the health and fitness lifestyle..
- Ultimate Performance, founded in London, now has a global presence with online personal trainers alongside Sydney personal trainer Russell Lee and founder Nick Mitchell the leading personal trainer in Los Angeles.
- Every Body's Personal Trainer In-home personal trainers in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania
- Personal Training Courses - Working with individual clients, personal trainers set realistic fitness goals, create fitness programmes and monitor their clients’ progress. Find your perfect Personal Training course.
- Father Fitness - is the personal fitness journey of Paul Stainthorpe. From first-time father to fitness and events to fund-raising..
Life LAM & Lovely Lungs - Justine is a young lady I coached for a couple of years. Despite her disability, she is truly an inspirational athlete - read her blog (Life LAM & Lovely Lungs) to find out what she has achieved since her double lung transplant in 2006.
Mutha Fitness Blog - This is a blog to share my weight loss story so far. I am a 30 something Mum embarking upon a journey of general health, fitness and overall wellbeing..
Sport Specific Advice
- Helpful Baseball Drills - After twenty-five years of little league coaching, I now share my knowledge and experiences on my website Helpful Baseball Drills..
- Muay Thai (Thai boxing) provides some training tips for beginners. Training requires the development of such qualities as dexterity, flexibility, endurance, willpower, and spirit.
- Start Rowing - The ultimate guide on how to use a rowing machine.
- Sports Fitness Advisor - provides Soccer training programs.
- Everton Fan Site - An Everton FC blog providing news, reviews, ratings and gossip for all Toffees fans..
- Virgin Media - have developed a brand new interactive football transfer tracker tool in time for the transfer season to help fans keep track of transfers of their favourite players and clubs.
Track and Field
If you quote information from this page in your work, then the reference for this page is:
- MACENZIE, B. (2001) Resources & Links [WWW] Available from: https://www.brianmac.co.uk/coachres.htm [Accessed