This page contains a list of qualified Coaches who are willing to provide coaching and training advice to other coaches and athletes.
How to obtain advice from a registered coach
To contact a coach:
- Search the table below
- Identify the coach you wish to contact
- Select (single click of left mouse button) the coach`s name
- Your email facility should open a new email window with the coach`s email address loaded
- Enter your query for the coach - please include details of who you are and your event(s)
- Send the email
- Close the email window
- Await a response from the coach
- Any problems then please email me the details.
||None at present
If you would like to include your coaching details on Coaches Corner then please let me know by completing the form on the Coaches Corner Registration of details page (select this link)
If your details contained on this page are incorrect then please let me know by completing the form on the Coaches Corner Correction to details page (select this link).
Life as a coach can be rewarding, isolating, euphoric, lonely, challenging and demanding. For all these reasons we at BASC feel it important to provide a proven standard of support for coaches like yourself,
regardless of the sport or sports you are involved in and regardless of the levels you operate at. For more details visit the BASC website
The following Sports Coach pages should be read in conjunction with this page: